Rca Thomson Customer Service
Contact Rca Thomson
- (888) 977-6722
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
About Rca Thomson
At the present time, the RCA brand is licensed to third parties for televisions, car stereo equipment, microwaves and accessories by Thomson Inc., the world leader in digital video technologies. RCA Corporation was founded as Radio Corporation of America. It was an electronics company which existed from 1919 to 1986. RCA was formed in 1919 as a publicly held company owned by General Electric. General Electric, which bought RCA in 1986, sold it to Thomson one year later, in 1987.
The corporate office of RCA Thomson was based in New York, New York. The trademark is used by two companies - Sony BMG Music Entertainment and Thomson SA.
Rca Thomson is ranked 225 out of 1745 in Appliances and Electronics category
Compare Rca Thomson to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Roanoke, Virginia, United States
- Reston, Virginia, United States
- Newark, New Jersey, United States
- East Brunswick, New Jersey, United States
- Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Glasgow, Montana, United States
- O Fallon, Missouri, United States
- Kansas City, Missouri, United States
- Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada