Highway robbery would be less humiliating.I have had this piece of junk for a while and I attributed it not working to my lack of technical ability.

I just concluded that the malfunction of the drc8335 had nothing to do with me but everything to do with the fact that the unit is defective and should have been recalled. I just spoke with a jackie at thomson and he failed to divulge to me that they are no longer the owners of RCA and would not give me an address to contact anyone. He said the other customers were paid off for their defective players and I don't think I deserve any less. As a matter of fact now I am looking at an even greater loss since the drc8335 has taken my dvd disc and my vhs tape hostage and will not relinquish it even though I have turned it off/on disconnected, reconnected etc.

The rep I spoke with basically told me "tough cookies". However, I cannot imagine thomson not placing a clause in whatever transaction they made with tlc to allow for the contengency that there are other owners out there ( like me) with this piece of drc8335 disgrace to electronical engineering. I'm entitled to recoup my loss for this and I will continue to fight to get fair treatment as a consumer.

I intend to start at the better business bureau.If the drc8335 is still your issue please go to the better business bureau web site and join me in a complaint against thomson and rca and tcl(the new owners).

Had an Experience with Rca Thomson?

Comments