Ilha Do Governador, Rio De Janeiro
3.0

I have a micro system with RCA player for 5 CDs, BZARS2052 model, made ​​in China, and I wonder where I can get technical assistance as the CD module is defective and the remote control receiver stopped working. I live in Rio de Janeiro Brazil.

email: carlosmeier@globo.com

email: carlosmeier@globo.com

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of rca rs2052 5cd audio system from Rca Thomson and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rca Thomson to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most waiting solution. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Apple. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rca Thomson for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rca Thomson?

Comments